GCP HA FLEX LV AF
1-component, phthalate-free, closed-cell, hydrophobic, water-reactive, flexible, high performance polyurethane injection resin for waterproofing construction joints and cracks in concrete structures
Unreacted, HA Flex LV AF is a yellow, non-flammable liquid without phthalate plasticizers. HA Flex LV AF are next generation 1-component injection resins with improved waterproofing properties. In contact with water, the resin will expand and quickly (depending on the temperature and amount of HA Flex Cat AF used) cure to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally inert to corrosive environments.
• Waterproofing of wet and water-bearing cracks and joints in concrete according to EN 1504-5, Principle D
• Developed for injecting and sealing water leaks in concrete structures that are subject to settlement and movement
• For injecting a protective layer around the TBM and for repairing the waterproofing tape
• For sealing water leaks through the joints of tunnel segments
• For screen injections behind tunnel segments
• For the injection of LDPE or HDPE membranes in tunnels
• Meets the requirements of EN 1504-5, Principle D.
• ADR free transport
• Next generation resin with increased waterproofing performance
• Improved cell structure of the cured material gives higher mechanical properties and longer life.
• Phthalate-free resin, REACH compliant
• Improved performance at temperatures below 5 ° C, no crystallization of HA Flex Cat AF
• HA Flex LV AF forms a hard, high strength seal in the crack or joint.
• Not flammable, solvent free
• User-friendly: 1-component material
• Adjustable reaction rates: the reaction times can be reduced by using a catalyst.
• The cured material is resistant to most organic solvents, mild acids, bases and micro-organisms (