Cyh500 Manufacturer in Maharashtra, Konkan, Goa, Pune, Gujarat
CYH-500 is a hydrophobic grout based on polyurethane.
Upon contact with water, CYH-500 reacts to closed cell rubber-like foam while expanding its volume up to 27 times. The cured material is of a constant volume. Since water is not a component of the foam structure, the cured material is essentially not affected by water or dryness. The reacted material does not shrink or swell. Depending on the pressure of injection, CYH-500 reacts to a very dense material or foam
Areas of application include:-
• Defective concrete (cracked or honeycombed)
• Concrete joints, Limestone, Brick construction
• Pipe intrusions, Waste water tanks
• Tunnels, Dams, Subway(Metro), Sewers, Manholes, Utility boxes, etc.
• Soil stabilization
• Negative side application possible
• Deep penetration into very small cracks
• Foam increases in volume to fill cavities and voids
• Excellent bond to surfaces
• Good adhesive strength, tolerant of movement
• Inert after curing, constant volume, no shrinkage
• Does not create new cracks